- My Sim constantly goes to the toilet even when his needs are all green –> Fixed in Patch 1.13.106
- The shower interaction is dropped from the queue or my Sim doesn’t complete it.
- Neighborhood Action Plans: Sims obsessed with doing specific interactions over and over
- My Sims are constantly hugging and walk miles to do it.
- Multitasking interactions lead to cancellations of the interactions and other weird effects
- Many interactions are being dropped from the queue
- My Sims don’t follow any commands.
- My Sims constantly reset.
The cause of this is unclear but in extreme cases it’s often an incompatible mod.
The above list is not conclusive. This bug has many symptoms and it might just be multiple bugs too.
Many people are affected by this and nothing seems to permentently solve it but I’m trying to list a few workarounds that can help you make it better.
EA/Maxis is aware of the issue and working on getting it fixed
- Make sure you don’t have incompatible mods in your game. There are a few objects that also lead to issues.
- Repair your game through Origin.
- Delete your cache files, especially localthumbcache.package
- Buy the steel bladder reward.
- Turn of autonomy for your Sims in your game options.
- Don’t queue interactions that trigger multi tasking right after each other, especially everything bathroom related
- Everything related to bathroom seems to cause the most issues. Make sure to send your Sim without queuing too many things. Sometimes it takes a few tries until a Sim does what told, especially when taking a shower/bath. It does seem to work if you’re persistent.
- Don’t let your Sims do homework in groups.