When I try to start my game, I get the following error message
Unable to start: Can’t run The Sims 4 with the video card in this system. Please check that the video card meets the minimum specifications and that the latest video drivers are installed.
- Your graphics card/chip doesn’t meet the minimum requirements.
- Your graphics card drivers are not up-to-date
- You have a dual graphics card system and the game is using the chip instead of the card.
- Origin In game
- Check either of these lists: Game Help:TS4 System Requirements or Supported Graphics Card List (The Sims 4 Edition) to see if your computer can run the game. If not, it’s probably time for a new computer.
- Update your drivers directly from the Graphics Card website
- Make sure the game uses the card.
- Turn off Origin in game or load a test version of Origin.