When I try to load my household, all it does is re-load the map. I get an error with the code: 110:1175218979275678920.
If removing/Updating mods does not fix the issue for you, then there’s not much you can do at the moment.
I suggest to keep your save game in safe place so you can play on with that after EA/Maxis has fixed the issue. Just start a new game until then. Backups seem also effected by the issue.
Please be aware that this issue is contagious. If you load a save game with the issue and then only go back to the main menu and start a new game or another existing game, it will have the map reload issue as well. DO NOT SAVE. Always close down the game completely and then start it again before trying a different/new save after map reloading.
- [FIXED] Error Code 102/122:17323105654587864710
- [FIXED] Error Code 110:1175218979275678920 (Patch 1.24.102)
- [FIXED] Error 102/122:70c7f9a6
- [FIXED] Error 102:9285f331
- [FIXED] Error Code 134:ef7a88f2:b4565d86
- [FIXED] Error Code: 102:6ee24dd4
- [CC BEDS] Error Code: 102:20ece5dd
- [FIXED] Error Code 109:1bfa931d / No NPCs for Organisation Meetings
- Traveling causes reset to map/crashing (no Error Code)