This specific crash is no longer occurring. Crashes have many causes though.
My game is constantly crashing
It seems there’s a specific situation where a corrupt Sim can crash your game.
Deleting the corrupt Sim
You can either delete all Sims you no longer need or household after household until the crashes are gone. It seems that it’s mostly random Sims that don’t live anywhere that are an issue.
- Start the game and pause
- Look at the relationships your Sim has (especially romantic and good friends) and memorize their names and faces (optional)
- To test if it’s one of these specific Sims, invite them over to see what happens.
- Click the ESC-Key or click on the three dots in the upper right corner
- Choose Manage worlds
- Click on Household Management in the upper right corner
- Choose unplayed Hausholds and Not in world
- Click on a household after another to delete/split or move them into a house.
- Repeat Step 8 for each household. You can test after each household if your game is still crashing or if you have already deleted the faulty Sim.