- I had a party in Sulani but now the visitors won’t leave or came without being invited. The Option Ask to leave is missing.
- NPCs, mostly vendors, just walz through my house
- I have a yard sale and now people are flocking into my house
- People just enter my house and never leave
- Sulani is a very hospitable world. There are also scenarios where they help you put out fires. Just seems, it’s not working as intended. Why the option is missing, is unclear.
- Vendors and other NPCs can spawn through fireplaces. A bug that is probably caused by Father Winter and can also occur in other worlds.
- Yard sales seem to trigger Sims to enter the lot still although it’s supposed to be fixed
- Sims that call to meal autonomously can make stranger come into your house.
- Neighborhood Action Plans: Sims obsessed with doing specific interactions over and over
- Sims that had their keys revoked still enter
- Extreme weather conditions
- Parties and invitations seem to trigger uninvited Sims to also enter the home.
- Travel to a different place and back. The unwanted visitor should now be gone.
- Travel to a different place, taking the visitor with you, then travel back alone
- Remove the fireplace from your house.
- Check if they have the Ask To Leave or Send Home interaction on them and just send them on their way.
Please click me too on this thread if you’re affected by the issue