This was fixed in Patch 1.55.105
As part of the gig my Sim is supposed to post a photo to Fashion Simstagram but I don’t get the photos back after sending them to approval.
Photos taken in portrait mode seem broken.
The photos should be back in the mail box after 1-2 days.
Try only taking pictures in landscape mode.
If that doesn’t work, here’s some other suggestions:
There’s currently no real solution but you an try the following things
- Replace the mailbox
- Check your household inventory, especially on Monday after bills have arrived
- If there’s more than one Sim in your household, check the other Sims inventory to make sure they’re not there.
- Send as many photos as possible for approval.
This is how it should work
- Sims takes a photo that fulfills the requirements and sends them to the client.
- A bit later you should get a message if your photo was approved or declined. If you had at least one of them approved, you’ll now need to wait 24-48 hours. After that they should be back in your mail box
- Make sure that the photo is in the inventory of the Sim that applied for the gig
- Click on your computer then Freelancer > Post Photo to Fashion Simstagram.