When I try to load a household I get sent back to the map. I also received the Error: The Game failed to Load. Error Code: 111:6a137a9c. It’s recommended that you relaunch your game.
This bug is caused by a faulty wild rabbit that prevents loading all lots in the affected neighborhood. It’s unclear what causes the wild rabbit to become faulty.
Error Codes 111 are often caused by empty plates that remain after you removed cc food from your game. It’s possible that the same error code also points towards a food item. The LastException will give you more info.
resolver:1283 Exception thrown while calling remove on object_animalObjects_wild_rabbit:0x0d2f0fe59bcf04b2 (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_sim').
First thing to try is to simply load the lot again after the initial error. Sometimes that’s all that’s needed.
If that doesn’t work, the easiest solution is to load a backup from before the error occurred.
If you don’t have a backup the only option is to find the object and delete it from the game. This is only possible by installing a mod. Follow the steps below.
- Install AllCheats, MCCC or another mod that allows you to use all cheats.
- Backup your save game.
- Load the faulty save through the Load Button.
- Load one of the lots that can’t be loaded in build mode.
- Enter objects.list in the cheat console. This lists all objects from the lot and it’s vicinity in the cheat console. Search for the wild rabbit (wild_Rabbit) and write down the object-ID that has the form 0xNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (N is a hex number between 1-f).
- Lade eines der Grundstücke, das du nicht laden kannst im Baumodus
- Enter objects.destroy 0xNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (the object-ID you’ve written down) into the cheat console
- Maybe you’ll need to repeat steps 3-6 for each rabbit and each lot in the neighborhood until you found the rabbit that’s causing the issue.
- Test in between if you can load the lot.