This bug was fixed in Patch 1.58.69
- When trying to load a certain household I get the following error message: The game failed to load. Error Code: 109:1bfa931d:93c41e54. It is recommended that you relaunch the game.
- I can’t find any NPCs meetings of an organisation. At least none that are labeled as such. Because of this, I’m unable to join the organisation.
If you delete a Sim that is part of an organisation, this error occurs. It can have other reasons but that’s currently untested. Could be it also if a Sim dies or gets culled or maybe even if they graduate. Potentially it can also happen if you switch households (still in testing)
The error message appears if the meeting is community lot like a bar or the library. If the meeting is in the open space of the university campus, only the NPCs are missing. You won’t get an error.
Currently non. You should be able to play on but you can’t use the organisation until the bug is fixed. Avoid travelling to such lots while a meeting of the bugged organisation is taking place. Meetings of other organisations should still work.
The community lot will be shown as incomplete as a side effect of the error message. Go to the map and load the lot in buy/build mode and then leave. That should fix it.
If you wanted to load the lot with the faulty meeting, your Sim will be stuck there and you can’t load that household. There are several possibilities to fix that.
- If you have more than one Sim in your household, load one that isn’t on the affected lot and bring back the Sim that is.
- Load a different household and invite the affected Sim over.
- If you don’t have another household that knows that Sim, you can just load a different household and play until the meeting is over. After that you should be able to load your Sim again.
- [FIXED] Error Code 102/122:17323105654587864710
- [FIXED] Error Code 110:1175218979275678920 (Patch 1.24.102)
- [FIXED] Error 102/122:70c7f9a6
- [FIXED] Error 102:9285f331
- [FIXED] Error Code 134:ef7a88f2:b4565d86
- [FIXED] Error Code: 102:6ee24dd4
- [CC BEDS] Error Code: 102:20ece5dd
- [FIXED] Error Code 109:1bfa931d / No NPCs for Organisation Meetings
- Traveling causes reset to map/crashing (no Error Code)