This initial issue that was caused by the windows version was fixed but there are still reports from time to time so the solutions below are still valid.
If you are playing on console, then it’s a different issue which I can’t really help with as I’m not a console player.
My Sim starts to uncontrollably spin as soon as I click on him. This happens mostly in CAS but also in Live Mode
This issue seems to be connected to the Windows Update 1903 from June 14th 2019.
- ReShade seems to have issues with this update since the problem was solved for people by uninstalling/closing the program.
- Gaming Mouse with high sensitivity
- Incompatible Mods.
- Other Overlays (Discord, Nvidia, ..)
- Roll Back to an earlier version of Windows.
- Uninstall/Turn off ReShade.
- Turn off Ingame Overlay.
- Turn off Discord Overlay
If this doesn’t help you, try a clean boot to find out if other programs have a conflict.