My Sim starts to uncontrollably spin as soon as I click on him. This happens mostly in CAS but also in Live Mode
This issue seems to be connected to the Windows Update 1903 from June 14th 2019.
- ReShade seems to have issues with this update since the problem was solved for people by uninstalling/closing the program.
- Gaming Mouse with high sensitivity
- Incompatible Mods.
- Other Overlays (Discord, Nvidia, ..)
- Roll Back to an earlier version of Windows.
- Uninstall/Turn off ReShade.
- Turn off Origin in Game.
- Turn off Discord Overlay
If this doesn’t help you, try a clean boot to find out if other programs have a conflict.
If you have any other solutions or need further help, please use this AHQ thread: [RESHADER RELATED] Spinning Camera issues (Windows Update)