Your mods will not be disabled this time as this is only a small patch. Please make sure to check them anyways
Please backup your save games
Please read this post carefully: In Preparation for patching.
Almost two weeks ago we got a patch that brought us some major bugs. The apartment loosing furniture being the worst of them. Thanks to your reports at AHQ (and clicking me too), on social media and the official forums, 3 of these bugs are now already fixed with todays patch: Disappearing furniture in apartments, non-working serums and skill books will now work again even if you don’t own Get to Work. They also threw in a fix for the party goals which has been broken yet again with the jungle adventure pack.
I’m really happy that this happened so fast and just goes to show, how important clicking that button and showing your concern can be.
Complete changes below.
- You may have been perplexed when you noticed that you couldn’t read anymore. Weird, right? Well just as mysteriously as the ability disappeared, it’s back. Try it, I promise you can do it now.
- If you lost things when switching a household in an apartment in the same building, we blame naughty gremlins in the machine… It won’t happen again.
- When you throw a social event, attendees will now do their part to complete communal events.
- Serums work as advertised.
- In case you forgot your fish’s name, the fish bowl tooltip will now remind you.