Your mods will be automatically disabled.
Please do make sure they are redeemed safe by the creator before enabling mods again and backup your save games.
Please also read this post carefully: In Preparation for patching
New patch today. There’s a few very annoying issues fixed, namely several issues with the detective career and the Vampires should no longer loose their powers on traveling.
Also quite a few Cats & Dogs bugs are already squished and Hashtags should also be back in working order. I do not know if they can be fixed for lots that were created during the period it was broken. Best to re-upload if they still don’t work on those.
Complete changes below.
Sul Sul, Simmers!
It’s year’s end, another one come and gone. The Cats and Dogs have been let loose to frolic, the kids are busy toddling hither and yon, and the parents lay like vampires waiting for that long winter’s nap.
What better time for silly reindeer games…
Like telling horrible jokes…
- What did the vampire toddler say when she was hungry?
- Why did the toddler drink coffee?
- Why did the toddler lick the toilet?
- Why did the toddler overfeed his puppy?
- Why did the toddler lick his puppy?
- Why did the Sim quit her bowling league?
- What do you call an emotional PlantSim?
Or just finding out…
Thank you for everything, and Happy Holidays!
Oh and yes, you did catch a niner in there, and here are the answers to those jokes above…
- He needed a pick me up.
- He had a potty mouth.
- He wanted a stuffed animal.
- He thought it was a sippy pup.
- Split happens.
- A photosympathizer.