My Cat/Dog is constantly uncomfortable and when I ask him what’s wrong, it says that he’s scared of something and needs time to calm down. Yet he never does.
- Going to the vet and getting a preemptive shot seems to constantly scare dogs and cats
- Some animals are scared of certain furniture.
- Eating a Wellness treat/ having treat in inventory
In case of the shot, your animal will be scared for 14 days straight, for the treat for 4 days
The moodlet which causes the uncomfortable can be removed with a cheat. The cheat removes all moodlets the animal currently has.
The cheat needs TwistedMexi’s AllCheats Mod to work.
- Type testingcheats on
- Type sims.get_sim_id_by_name <FirstNamePet><LastNamePet>, to get the ID of the pet
- Write down the ID. It’s a long one.
- Type sims.remove_all_buffs <ID> (ID is the number you wrote down)
Mods that solve the issue
- petanxiousbufffix by Bienchen83