All my employees are deleted each night. This makes it impossible to have a good restaurant, since my employees are very bad and the money invested in them is just wasted.
If your town reaches a certain amount of Sims, all Sims that aren’t saved into My Household are culled each night (feature).
Unfortunately the restaurant employees are newly generated each time and you can only choose Sims that don’t live anywhere. As soon as you play one of these Sims, they will be removed from their jobs.
You can mark Sims as safe since Patch 1.36.99 by adding them to your households. You can do this with both housed and unhoused Sims.
- Make a note of the name of your employees
- Switch to the household manager and find the Sim.
- Click on the family
- Click on the heart to move him to My Households.
- Repeat for each employee
- Employees should now not be deleted every night anymore.
Mods, the help with the issue
- MC Command Center lets you mark those Sims to not-delete or you can turn off culling entirely.