- What is the Spring Challenge 2016 ?
- Where can I find my Bunny reward ?
- My egg collection says 10 eggs instead of 12
- How can I get a Grow Fruit ?
- Where do I find Jasmine ?
- I can’t find a single wild grow fruit tree
- Will my trees go back to normal after the challenge ?
- I missed the challenge, can I still get the planters, bunny, eggs and the grow fruit ?
What is the Spring Challenge 2016 ?
The Spring Challenge 2016 consists of two parts: The Grow Fruit Challenge and the Hunt Eggs Challenge. Details about them both can be found here: Grow Growfruit and Hunt Eggs in The Sims 4 Spring Challenge. Both are limited in time, starting March 22nd for about a month.
Where can I find my Bunny reward ?
My egg collection says 10 eggs instead of 12
How can I get a Grow Fruit ?
You can get a grow fruit seed through Jasmine, the challange coordinator or find them randomly spawning around the world. The location it spawns is random but can be found anywhere where wild fruit tree spawn.
Where do I find Jasmine ?
Jasmine can be found in the community gardens in different worlds. There’s one in Willow Creek behind the BFF house and diagonally across the Goth Mansion or in Oasis Springs opposite the Zest household.
|Willow Creek, next to BFF Household||Willow Creek, Close to Goth Mansion||Oasis Springs, Opposite Zest Household|
Just wait a few minutes for her to arrive. It may also depend on the time of day. I’m not sure if she spawns at night.
Be aware that if you are using MC Command Center 2.7.1 and below that she won’t be called Jasmine but a random name. She still looks like Jasmine shown on the Website and will be highlighted as Challenge-Coordinator.
I can’t find a single wild grow fruit tree
If you play an existing game and have no tree sprouts in your town, you will not get any as only tree sprouts are randomly replaced. Already full grown trees won’t be replaced. So you’re best chances of finding them are areas you haven’t explored before.
Will my trees go back to normal after the challenge ?
Full grown trees will stay at grow tree but sprouts will get back to normal after the challenge. There is a very small chance that they will be grow tree even after the challenge is over.
If your town is overtaken by grow fruit trees, you can dispose of them as described in I can’t find a single tree.
I missed the challenge, can I still get the planters, bunny, eggs and the grow fruit ?
They are available through buydebug.
- Go to build mode
- Open the cheat console with ctl-shift-c
- Type: bb.showhiddenobjects true
- To unlock the planter and bunny, also type: bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement true
- There will be a new content filter called Debug. Activate that to help find the stuff.