These challenges are over. The FAQ below is mostly about the spring challenge 2016 but there were more.
- April 2015: Egg Hunt–> Decorative Eggs and a toy bunny
- October 2016: Day of the Dead –> Collecting Sugar Skulls
- Mai 2017: Plant Sim –> Allows you to temporarily become a plant Sim by eating the forbidden fruit.
- Nov 2018: Positivity-Challange –> Sims were able to collect positivity posters by completing the positivity aspiration
- Several times: Trriple-Boost-Week–> Get a boost to increase your skills.
The Spring Challenge 2016 consists of two parts: The Grow Fruit Challenge and the Hunt Eggs Challenge. Details about them both can be found here: Grow Growfruit and Hunt Eggs in The Sims 4 Spring Challenge. Both are limited in time, starting March 22nd for about a month.
After you found all 12 eggs, you’ll get a stuffed bunny as reward. Check the mail box and afterwards find the Bunny in your family inventory.
The stuffed bunny will also be unlocked in build mode.
To my knowledge, there is no badge for this collection.
There are 12 slots in the collection for you to fill. Once you have found one or two of the new eggs, the collection will show as 10 + 2 (or 1)
Jasmine can be found in the community gardens in different worlds. There’s one in Willow Creek behind the BFF house and diagonally across the Goth Mansion or in Oasis Springs opposite the Zest household.
Just wait a few minutes for her to arrive. It may also depend on the time of day. I’m not sure if she spawns at night.
- Be aware that if you are using MC Command Center 2.7.1 and below that she won’t be called Jasmine but a random name. She still looks like Jasmine shown on the Website and will be highlighted as Challenge-Coordinator.
- There are also a handful of mods like walk_by2x.package that conflict with the game and will keep Jasmine from appearing at all
If you play an existing game and have no tree sprouts in your town, you will not get any as only tree sprouts are randomly replaced. Already full grown trees won’t be replaced. So you’re best chances of finding them are areas you haven’t explored before.
If you have none, you can kill off your trees by taking two cuttings in a row. After that you’ll get the option to dispose of the dead tree.
Full grown trees will stay at grow tree but sprouts will get back to normal after the challenge. There is a very small chance that they will be grow tree even after the challenge is over.
If your town is overtaken by grow fruit trees, you can dispose of them as described in I can’t find a single tree.
Do the following steps to use the cheat console
- Open the cheat console with ctl-shift-c
- Enter the cheat you need in the entry box which appeared in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Hit ENTER
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 for every necessary cheat.
- After entering all needed cheats, close the cheat console with ctl-shift-c
They are available through buydebug.
- Enter the cheats in build mode
- bb.showhiddenobjects true
- If you need to unlock the items: bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement true
- There will be a new content filter called Debug. Activate that to help find the stuff.
You can unlock most items in build mode werden. Some objects are also available without cheats. Search for the following names
- Growfruit/Growfruit-Tree: Growfruit oder Growfruit-Tree
- Toy Rabbit: Bun Bun
- Planters: Growfruit Challenge Garden Pot or Perfect Growfruit Challenge Garden Pot
- Easter Eggs: Decorative Egg. If you have seasons you can use the tradition Egg Hunt to get the eggs.
- Magic PlantSim Tree: Buy the Magic PlantSim Stump in Outdoor Activities and fill it up with magic beans
- Magic Beans: Filter by Debug/Base Game and find the magic beans in decorations.
- Fruit to change into a PlantSim: Forbidden Fruit of the PlantSim
- Suger skull display: Can be bought in build mode
- Sugar skulls: Filter by Debug/Base Game and find the skulls in decorations.
- The interactions of the Day of the Dead on the tombstone should be there for everyone.
- Positivity Poster: In Build Mode under decorations. You need to unlock them with the cheat:
- Positive Poster: Im Baumodus unter Dekorationen. Müssen mittels Cheat freigeschaltet werden: Grin and Bear it!, It Happened, The Sealinicorn, in repose, Paradise Falls