New patch, new items and a repair man – with more fixes for the maid – hopefully she’ll do her job now.
The list of fixes is .. short. I have to say that I’m a bit disappointed.
I did not expect the autonomy issue to be fixed already but I did hope there would be a few more fixes but see for yourself, below –> It seems the autonomy bug is fixed for most anyways.
Hey Trick and Treaters!
Did your team win? Did your Sims trick, treat… or a little bit of both?
I know what I wanted to win!
I didn’t win…
It’s alright though… I’ll… *sniff*… I’ll carry on. Maybe someday…
But wait, have you seen the Gummie Fish in your game yet? Or the Bonefish? No? Why are you reading this?! Go play now!
Oh… but you only got one? I’ve heard rumors that Gummies and Bone fishies are natural enemies, and can often be found in the same fishing spots…
Well, I hope you had fun with the challenge. And now – The rewards!
- A new door, Edgar the Generous, offers lionhearted thanks to #TeamTreat, and can be found in the Buy catalog, eager to greet your friends and neighbors.
- The Gumber Fesh Bow is now available in the Buy catalog, with a lifetime supply of Gummie Fish to fill your bowls.
- The Ornate Beauty storage chest can be found in your Buy catalog. Open it up and let it store all of your collections for you.
- We also are going to say goodbye to the Trick and Treat interactions. Thank you for spending time with us… and maybe we’ll see you again.
But wait – is there more?
We’ve heard tell that repairing is tedious, tiresome… now, you can call the Repair Service any time, day or night, to fix up your broken this and that’s… for a small fee of course.
- Found in the phone menu, the repair service will send over a speedy repair technician to quickly repair your brokenings.
- There are also new socials that are available on the repair person to gain Handiness skill for your handiless Sims.
We have also addressed a handful of issues (if you could figuratively hold a single issue upon a finger, then there is literally a handful of addressed issues in this release).
Thank you so much for all of your participation in the October Challenge! I hope you had as much fun with it in game, as we did watching the challenge play out.
Until next time,