New patch, new luck. Judging by the version number, this is another emergency patch for the issues brought by the Seasons patch.
A few important issues have been fixed like the pets filling up your Sims queue with the same interaction over and over as well as the lags with the placing wallpaper/floors. They also re-enabled the resetObjects cheat and fixed some other major annoyances like .. THE Lice Freezer not being able to hold harvestables (one down, two to go).
Mac users will be pleased to hear, that their roof decorations will now look as expected.
Complete changes below.
Hi Simmers! We have another update for you to improve some of the issues found after the release of Seasons and the June update. Take a look at the notes to see what has changed. Thanks for your support and be sure to enjoy the fantastic summer weather from time to time!
Let’s get into the patch notes!
-SimGuruGrant aka Grant Rodiek
The Sims 4
- We addressed an issue where the game would lag when placing wall patterns on blocks that were touching roofs.
- The Reset Object cheat is now available to the community again. You could say that we reset it.
- Sims no longer route fail when trying to enter a room on foundation level 1 that doesn’t have a stair. They just step up like a big kid, now.
- Neat Sims are no longer uncomfortable when near a fire place that has assorted upgrades.
- The lid for the GrillWise by GrillMania has been returned.
Get to Work
- The Lice Cold Retail Freezer can now hold harvestables for you to sell.
Cats & Dogs
- Cats and dogs should no longer fill your Sims’ queue with interactions. We want the pets to be friendly, but perhaps not that friendly.
- Emotion berries now provide emotions again, which is a berry good thing.
- Thermostats now have their interactions available when placed on Commercial and Vacation lots.
- You can no longer use the Woo interaction with Bee Swarms to, *cough* woohoo with a relative.
- Patchy the Scarecrow will no longer change into a human.
- We addressed an issue where roof decorations on some lots didn’t look appropriate for the Mac.