I updated my Computer to Windows 10 and now I get the following error message when I try to start the game
Unable to start: The Sims 4 is already running. [ed35e0ea:29f00e76:00000000:18a1dd51]
Seems that an Upgrade to Windows 10 can mess-up the rights for certain programs.
This error occurs if you share your user folder.
- Go to this folder: Documents\Electronic Arts
- Right click on it and choose “Properties”.
- Choose the tab Sharing and and press the button Sharing …
- In the new window, choose Everyone from the drop-down list and click Add
- Everyone will be added to the list below. Choose Read/write as permission level
- Save the changes.
- Try to start the game again