My sim is a scientist. When I want to go to work with him, my game crashes.
The world with the science lab is rather big. The exact cause is unclear though
- Close your game and move the file: documents\electronicarts\The Sims 4\options(.ini) to the desktop. Then start the game to create a new one. This will reset all your game options and you’ll need to re-set them. Leave the graphics options on the ones proposed by the game.
- Update your graphics drivers
- Lower your graphics settings
- Make sure your computer fulfills the minimum requirements.
- Reduce the number of stuff your Sim has in his inventory.