Today’s patch contains a few bug fixes and some new stuff.
The backlash on the ball pit also seemed to have some effect and it was improved.
Complete changes below.
Ok, it’s a little early to jump into the pet puns… sure it’s been ruff, but if we all keep trying to hold on to that feline, I’m sure we can mutt’le through. Just a little bite longer, before you too can fetch your very own pets. O – kay? Nine… eight… ah, a countdown just breeds melan-collie… So instead, let’s all raise a hound of appawse, and heel in for a few issues we retrieved, and try to think pawsitively until pets is pup and running!
New Create a Sim assets:
- For adults – a hair, necklace, jacket, and pants, full body outfit, and top.
- For children – a top, and bottom
- Some architectural pieces – fence, chimney, 2 windows, and an awning.
- And some objects – a mirror, bed, chair, living chair, sofa, potted plant, and a duck.
- Yes… a duck, it’s wooden.
We have also made some small Gallery changes. When you are viewing the catalog details page for a catalog item in the Gallery:
- The comments section will always be visible on the right side.
- The catalog information will always be visible on the left.
- And Information about what packs are used by the catalog item will now be found along the top of the information and comments section.
Thanks again for your time and mastiff amounts of feedback,
-SimGuru “the pet puns are only going to get worse” Gnome